Raw Data By P3 Adaptive
Retired-Experienced CEO, COO, Executive Director & current Non-Executive DirectorListen Now:
Quick, everyone get your act together, we’ve got a bigwig coming through: Joe Phelan, former CEO of DHL Global Mail and Swissport North America, and now (among other things) Chief Strategy Adviser at P3.
We get his valuable C-suite perspective on a number of topics, including:
- What is the typical “data diet” for a CEO these days?
- The tension between good summaries and robust drilldown capability
- Is the C-suite truly more “in” on data today than previously, or is it all just lip service?
- Business and IT relations in an increasingly democratized data environment
- Splicing across siloes, and Power BI’s ability to circumvent the need for data warehousing
- How COVID’s new normal may very well be here to stay
- IoT and automation, and how they drive the need for even more BI
- The parallels between the FP&A mission and the BI mission
- Robustness versus efficiency in the modern supply chain
- How “data people” can best contribute value to leadership – and get recognized for it