Raw Data By P3 Adaptive
Strategic Account Director, MicrosoftListen Now:
Our guest this week, Vishal Lodha, is Strategic Account Director at Microsoft. A title that comes with huge amounts of pressure and responsibility. Vishal is the primary point of contact between Microsoft and some of their most important customers and has a vast knowledge of the entire Microsoft stack. His story is much like so many other guests on our show-taking quite the circuitous and interesting path to where he is today!
References in this episode:
- 3:00 – Some tricky acronyms, Vishal’s role includes SO many responsibilities, and Vishal’s Origin Story-he started in a data junkyard!
- 18:00 – Vishal’s technical and higher education makes him a hot commodity, he exemplifies the human element of data and tech
- 40:40 – Vishal has been in the field for a long time and has seen some things, the history (and future) of the Cloud,
- 57:50 – The trends Vishal and Microsoft are talking about, the marriage of IT and Business, and Rob makes quite the observation
- 1:20:20 – A discussion about AI