As technology continues to integrate with all aspects of our lives, it is increasingly obvious that business apps are becoming more and more important to how a business function.
For decades, companies knew that many routine actions were consuming a disproportionally large part of their time and that automation would be the key to increasing productivity while decreasing costs. Until recently, however, developing a solution was an expensive, time consuming process with questionable return. Microsoft has completely flipped that paradigm, though, with the increasingly efficient Power Platform. More specifically, with Power Apps.
Power Apps is a robust Microsoft solution designed to help companies rapidly create custom applications to meet their specific needs and objectives. This development platform features various connectors, apps, services, and a data platform that allows users to start developing internal apps and portals for external use significantly moving the needle for companies looking to automate and democratize data. In fact, according to the Total Economic Impact of Power Apps, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, businesses using Microsoft Power Apps saw the following benefits:
- 188% ROI over three years
- 74% reduction in app development costs
- Time savings of 3.2 hours/week on average
While it can be difficult for a company to find an “out of the box” solution to meet their unique needs, Power Apps allows for apps to be built in a fully customizable manner in a much shorter period. By integrating the Power Apps tool in your organization, you can create personalized applications built specifically for your company, and for significantly less time and money.
Why your company needs Power Apps:
- Power Apps data integration accelerates business transformation
- Keeping app building in house saves your organization money
- Power Apps is low code/no code user friendly
- You can build mobile ready apps to consume and utilize data remotely
- Power Apps easily integrates with Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft applications
- Power Apps can also connect to multiple external data sources
- Guaranteed security with in-house governance
- You can easily automate manual processes to eliminate repetitive and frustrating activities
- Apps can easily and rapidly be modified as business use cases evolve
- Power Apps allows custom data management across mobile device and PCs irrespective of company size
Work with a Power Apps Partner
Power Apps can change the way your company creates and consumes data making comprehensive automation and integration possible. It can streamline and automate data across software systems and departments by removing redundancies and repetition to revolutionize the way your company operates. Power Apps puts the power of data in your hands.
Contact our team of Power Apps Experts to transform your business today.