A FREE Course By P3, In Partnership With Microsoft
on Tuesday December 8th, 2020 9am-5pm EST
Do you have Excel Analysts spending hours wrangling data week after week to provide updated reporting and analytics? Do you have Analysts starting to explore how Power BI can help but they’re in need of instructor-led training & hands-on workshop to gain experience? Are you unsure how Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI, and Power Platform are all used together with O365, MS Teams, and SharePoint? If this sounds familiar, our team can help!
First come, first scheduled in this FREE event, and seating is limited to 50! Experience how Excel, together with Power BI, can empower your analysts to transform repetitive tasks into fully automated, action-driven solutions. Modernize and empower your organization while driving critical business impact. Did we mention that it’s a free workshop?
This workshop is perfect for Excel analysts, Power BI analysts, and data enthusiasts!
Click HERE to reserve your spot
On completion, attendees will:
- Have Awareness of Power Query & Power Pivot In Excel
- Learn how Power Query & Power Pivot In Excel can improve efficiency, provide reusable seamless solutions and transform existing manual reporting into actionable insights
- Understand how Excel maps into Power BI Desktop
- Identify opportunities to use Excel & Power BI together
- Integrate Excel & Power BI solutions into Microsoft Teams & SharePoint