Check out what happens if you start to type “PowerPivot” into Google’s search box these days:
Very gratifying, for sure. Thanks folks, this feels good.
(I won’t comment on Bing, which clearly favors the blogs of current MS employees – cough cough PowerPivotGeek cough cough)
What I’ve Been Doing, What I Will Talk About Next
Maurice Prather and I have been heads-down this week getting PivotStream’s server farm up to date with SharePoint and PowerPivot RTM. Four servers working together as a unit. It feels like a phenomenal amount of power and capability, to be honest.
Here are some things on the agenda for the next week or two, in terms of the blog:
- Follow-up on my usage of Notepad++ – thank you Colin, I will never go back
- An overview of our PowerPivot farm, tradeoffs we’ve made, considerations we covered, etc.
- Re-usage techniques for PowerPivot logic, and workarounds for PowerPivot’s lack of data-level security
- Our first online, interactive PowerPivot demos! – Yes, these are coming 🙂
- My upcoming Teched joint session with that villainous hijacker of search engines, the PowerPivotGeek himself, Dave Wickert.
There are a few other things as well that I am sure I have forgotten. Can’t wait to share. May have to tell the folks at PivotStream that I’m going dark for a day or two to just pump out blog content 🙂
Any preference on where I start in the list above? Drop me a comment. I’m happy to tailor the sequence.
Your email address will not be published.